Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-23-2022, 03:17 AM - 2 Likes   #1

Flickr has expanded the supported cameras in their statistics

Flickr has expanded the supported cameras in their statistics. Among others, the K1-II and K3-III now also appear there. See here: Flickr: Camera Finder: Ricoh

Attached Images

05-23-2022, 05:15 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
A couple months ago I requested that they add the KP, so I could search via that, they did in this update, but they list it as a point and shoot!
05-23-2022, 05:29 AM - 7 Likes   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
A couple months ago I requested that they add the KP, so I could search via that, they did in this update, but they list it as a point and shoot!
Isn't that what the initials KP mean??? K mount Point and shoot!

Last edited by Larrymc; 05-23-2022 at 07:24 AM.
05-23-2022, 07:13 AM   #4
Pentaxian

My favorite mirrorless camera - the Samsung NX1 - is listed as number 44 of 282 Samsung cameras. The top echelon is made up of phones. Not quite what I would call useful information. Their graph does show that use of the NX1 is on the decline...

06-03-2022, 03:00 PM - 3 Likes   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
I contacted Flickr Support on May 25, received the reply below the next day, just checked and it is now listed as a DSLR!
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for contacting Flickr Support. My name is Melanie and I am happy to help.

I understand the Pentax KP is available in the camera finder but we have it listed as a point and shoot. I will pass this along to team so we can get this corrected.

Thanks for letting us know!

If you need additional assistance, please let me know. I will be available and watching for your response.

Kind regards,
Melanie
Flickr Support