12-27-2008, 04:56 PM   #46

@m80

Thanks for the advice!

12-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #47
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Passed my local photo-printer/camera shop today before spending too much on food and champagne for the new years celebration. They had got the Swedish folders for the K-m (but not the camera itself, still pushing a K200D kit), six A-4 pages in total. Nothing in it about being a camera for women. No outspoken target group in the text, but the pictures they had chosen suggested that they aimed at young people with an active out door life (lots of shots from beaches etc). May work, but if you ask me, it is strange since it is not weather sealed, and for that target group I'd try to sell the K200D (with a not so expensive weather sealed lens on it).

It would be interesting to hear from the rest of you what group they target and what profile they try to sell it with in other countries.

So we have so far:

Japan: Women
Sweden: below 25 years outdoor life