Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 21 Likes Search this Thread
09-11-2022, 02:42 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I’ve also downloaded my copy. Thanks Bernard and Adam, for a well-constructed and informative text. The only omission, as far as I can see at the moment, is the lack of an index, although the need for one in a searchable ebook is probably moot, but I note that it has been formatted for printing if the reader wishes.

09-11-2022, 05:16 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Many thanks, Bernard and Adam! I'm looking forward to using the ebook as a handy reference especially for features I seldom use. Thanks again.
09-11-2022, 08:28 AM   #18

Good afternoon.
I can't make the payment.
Thanks.
09-11-2022, 08:39 AM   #19

Purchased mine and download today. Really liked it.Obvious omission was the lack of an index,wanted to find out more about the Composite Interval Mode,but couldn't find anything.But hope more updates to follow.I did try tapping on the red links as suggested for feedback etc but they didn't do anything on my device.
Thank you for doing this project.

09-11-2022, 05:51 PM   #20
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Acorns Quote
Purchased mine and download today. Really liked it.Obvious omission was the lack of an index,wanted to find out more about the Composite Interval Mode,but couldn't find anything.But hope more updates to follow.I did try tapping on the red links as suggested for feedback etc but they didn't do anything on my device.
Thank you for doing this project.
What device and PDF reader were you using?

QuoteOriginally posted by RobA_Oz Quote
I’ve also downloaded my copy. Thanks Bernard and Adam, for a well-constructed and informative text. The only omission, as far as I can see at the moment, is the lack of an index, although the need for one in a searchable ebook is probably moot, but I note that it has been formatted for printing if the reader wishes.
Thank you for the feedback! We will add an index to the next version of the book.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-12-2022, 05:10 AM - 1 Like   #21
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by NZ_Ross Quote
The e-book is well presented, logical, contains very good information and direction, has plenty of illustrations, graphics and images and overall is completed to a high standard.
Thanks for those good words! I appreciate them very much.
09-12-2022, 09:20 AM   #22
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I downloaded my copy last night and have enjoyed an initial perusal. I would like to have some more "how to's" in the updates to go along with the "what it can do" parts in regard to buttons, settings, menus, use of Astrotracer functions, etc. You both have done a good job and I appreciate it! Thank you!

10-03-2022, 04:24 AM   #23

Photos: Albums
livre électronique Pentax K-3 Mark III

Bonjour il existe une version en Français svp ???
merci
10-03-2022, 04:54 AM   #24
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by druide51 Quote
Hi,

It's not planned to translate it in French (even though I'm a French-speaking Quebecker myself ). We have not discussed it with Adam, but the time involved vs the number of interested readers would probably not make much sense. I'd like to be proven wrong.
10-05-2022, 12:03 PM   #25
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by druide51 Quote
merci
Use "Deep L"
10-06-2022, 06:04 AM   #26
Pentaxian

I got the mk III ebook and have it downloaded.
How do I get my complimentary copy of the mk I ebook?
10-10-2022, 12:20 AM - 1 Like   #27
Pentaxian

I got an email this morning about this, including mention of a $5 discount off the price if bought before 15 October. Does the $34.99 price include the discount please, or am I missing a code?
10-11-2022, 08:28 AM   #28
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by JohnX Quote
I got an email this morning about this, including mention of a $5 discount off the price if bought before 15 October. Does the $34.99 price include the discount please, or am I missing a code?
+1
Same question here...
11-06-2022, 10:43 AM   #29

Pentax K-3 Mark III eBook Updated

Sicherlich ganz nett und hilfreich.
Doch was soll ich mit einem eBook das nicht in deutsch ist?
Vielen Dank für das Angebot, ich habe kein interesse.
11-07-2022, 02:22 AM   #30
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for the continued support of the eBook!