Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 87 Likes Search this Thread
03-04-2023, 04:03 AM   #31
JPT
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Pål Jensen Quote
Not sure which camera you are refering to, but there is a Pentax LX right of center rear....

BTW That green K-1 looks great.
Ah. I didn’t realize the LX looked so squared off from the side. Thanks for clarifying.

03-04-2023, 05:33 AM   #32
Pentaxian

@JPT

Do you mean this tweet: https://twitter.com/takeeee507/status/1631817752276246528

and this picture?

https://i94.servimg.com/u/f94/19/63/30/39/fqvhl_10.jpg
03-04-2023, 05:52 AM   #33
JPT
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Mistral75 Quote
Yes. That's where I found it. There are sometimes interesting photos posted on TKO's twitter, but they are usually things that are already announced. There are also some interesting items that he saves for the events, especially the old designs that were never produced. But attendees are asked not to post pictures online.
03-05-2023, 11:29 PM - 3 Likes   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I went to the Clubhouse last year, shortly after it opened.
I walked around looking at the glass display cases before being greeted by a gentleman who came from behind the counter.
He was perhaps late 50s, very smart, greyish hair and glasses.
Very friendly guy.
Wanted to know if I use Pentax, was surprised I used film, had my KX with me.

He asked if I'd been there before and i said it was my first time, and he was happy when I told him I'd been to the previous Imaging Square countless times.
My Japanese is quite low, but I could more or less understand when he showed me the models on display.
He also got out the Pentax Year Books and showed me them.

I did ask if they would have any galleries like at the old place, but he said it was unlikely due to lack of space.
The place in Shinjuku was great - I used to go every Monday when they had a new gallery.

I bought the white clubhouse tshirt at the end.
I haven't been back since. Maybe one day.

Good experience though.