Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #136
Veteran Member

Likely incremental improvements.

[QUOTE=Fl_Gulfer;455646]My point is that pentax isn't going to fix everything in one new camera because the next model won't sell at all. The will take small steps like the did with the new sensor and a few new lenses just to keep us interested.

Incremental steps would seem to be most likely. I would like to see more improvements myself.

But maybe they'll knock a few socks off at PMA

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
difference between hoya pro-1 HMC and pro-1 DMC (digital)? Spock Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 5 10-22-2009 01:56 PM
How did you become a pro / semi-pro photographer? Light_Horseman Photographic Industry and Professionals 12 09-26-2009 08:29 PM
Pentax PRO Feature that a Pro Photog couldn't find in CaNikon! HermanLee Pentax DSLR Discussion 16 05-03-2009 09:36 AM
Client Etiquette, Question for the semi-Pro/Pro Photographers metalfab Photographic Technique 29 07-06-2008 07:04 PM