large LCD with high definition (3' or larger) 9645.28%
higher fps ( more than 4 or 5) 12960.85%
new functions: DV, GPS, etc. 7233.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #106
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It is very easy to change ISO without going into the Function menu on the K20D/K10D.
Just press and hold the OK button and rotate the front dial. You can view the selected ISO both on the top LCD as well as in the viewfinder, allowing changes in ISO on the fly without your eye leaving the viewfinder.

Alternatively you can the assign the e-dials to change ISO in the custom menu. This should be obvious to all K10D/K20D owners already. What could be simpler than that?

01-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #107
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by creampuff Quote
Alternatively you can the assign the e-dials to change ISO in the custom menu. This should be obvious to all K10D/K20D owners already. What could be simpler than that?
Mindreading. Or better yet, adaptive better mindreading (a-BM). It figures out what you *should* be setting it to instead of what you mistakenly think you want. It'll be so popular people will be running around saying, "man, I wish I could have a-BM" or "I really need a-BM"

Expect a Kaopectate partnership soon after the new technology is announced.