Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #1

Ben was right - two new models!

Pentax releases Optio E70: Digital Photography Review

Pentax launches Optio P70: Digital Photography Review

Well done, Pentax, well done

01-05-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
RaduA

You're pretty pathetic with this thread but I guess you know that already. It's bad if they don't do something and worse if they do. You go the whole mile to be "ironic" towards Pentax when in fact all you have to do is to get 10 more yards and switch to another brand that will cure your inferiority complexes.

Get a life!
Radu

P.S. In case you didn't noticed it's January 5th in your part of the world. Maybe you expected all those DSLRs on 2nd and you feel disappointed?
01-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RaduA Quote
You're pretty pathetic with this thread but I guess you know that already. It's bad if they don't do something and worse if they do. You go the whole mile to be "ironic" towards Pentax when in fact all you have to do is to get 10 more yards and switch to another brand that will cure your inferiority complexes.

Get a life!
Radu

P.S. In case you didn't noticed it's January 5th in your part of the world. Maybe you expected all those DSLRs on 2nd and you feel disappointed?
Am I missing something here? I took this post to be a little tongue in cheek, but hardly deserving of vitriol...

Steve
01-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery

Get a life!
Radu

Lighten up Radu. The header caught my attention and the announcements made me smile. With all the BS being spread on all the speculation threads it is nice to have a little smile.

01-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by regken Quote
Lighten up Radu. The header caught my attention and the announcements made me smile. With all the BS being spread on all the speculation threads it is nice to have a little smile.
Caught mine too and i am LMAO
Cheers.
Mike.
01-05-2009, 06:07 PM   #6
RaduA

QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Am I missing something here? I took this post to be a little tongue in cheek, but hardly deserving of vitriol...

Steve
Yep we all know Pentax is bad if they don't do something but it's worse if they do because it gives "us" less reasons to piss and moan.

Radu

P.S. P70 looks like a nice mid range compact with some nice innovations inside.
01-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
Inactive Account

lighten up everyone.

IMHO, this is just the appetizer. the main course is yet to come.

who's going to look at the P&S's if they introduce the DSLR's first?

jordan

01-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #8
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

RaduA, let's not make these posts personal. bobrapp's comments were clearly a bit sarcastic and nothing wrong with that. Maybe you missed that in the translation. Lets keep it more balanced and avoid taking 'shots' at each other.
01-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #9

I'm actually in the market for a P&S and wonder why real IS is not offered on the P70. Am I missing something?

Will probably get the Canon PowerShot SD 880 IS.
01-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
Veteran Member

That P70 looks pretty sweet, looks dang tiny. I hope Pentax makes their own LX3-kind of camera!
01-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #11

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote

Steve
Thoroughly "tongue in cheek". With in the last 3 months, I have bought the 21 limited, 35mm Fa, 50mm D-FA macro, 70mm limited and a K20D!
01-05-2009, 09:51 PM   #12

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bobrapp Quote
Thoroughly "tongue in cheek". With in the last 3 months, I have bought the 21 limited, 35mm Fa, 50mm D-FA macro, 70mm limited and a K20D!
Oh, I forgot, I Bought my son a W60 to use while river rafting. I have been doing my part!

Cheers
01-05-2009, 11:00 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums

Get a life!
Radu

Don't take this the wrong way but who is the pathetic one? dude, get a life.
01-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #14
Veteran Member

We are all going to be so mad when Pentax comes out with the next big one and we buy it . . . only to find the real next big one comes out the following year.
01-05-2009, 11:16 PM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bobrapp Quote
you, sir, have a problem.

Why no FA ltds?!?