Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2009, 08:37 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by welshwizard645 Quote
I had a CP7m and it did not have any electrical contacts as far as I could remember...

Good little camera mind
It still had program modes and could use the Pentax SMC A lenses in the "A" setting.

01-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by welshwizard645 Quote
I had a CP7m and it did not have any electrical contacts as far as I could remember...

Good little camera mind
Ricoh program lenses AFAIK had a single electrical contact at the exact place of the Pentax AF coupler which explains why those lenses were sometimes a little hard to pull off the Pentax AF bodies.
01-17-2009, 10:22 AM   #18

I'll like to countinue with a mount based on the K Pentax one (an "uncrippled" KAF would be very good) but I think it won't be true
Micro 4/3 is more likely or even F Nikon (like Fuji although Fuji careas are Nikons with different electronics and sensor). Also old Kodak bodies had F Nikon mount (some of them even EF Canon mount).
More interesting would be the use of a F nikon mount and having a body based shake reduction feature
01-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
PEOPLE! Ricoh are not going to release a DSLR anytime soon. Quit beating about the bush.