Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2009, 05:40 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
New Pentax Stuff

I don't see any new stuff in the first quarter. But looking in to my magic crystal ball I see something in the 2nd quarter...But then again that is only my crystal ball speaking.

Ben

01-24-2009, 05:48 AM   #2
RaduA

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
I don't see any new stuff in the first quarter. But looking in to my magic crystal ball I see something in the 2nd quarter...But then again that is only my crystal ball speaking.

Ben
Yep, you did saw FF last year and after that you got into service your crystal ball. I am happy to see that it now works properly. And for the record the new high end camera will NOT have the same 14.6 Mp sensor that some hope/fear/think will.

Ben, I hope that you get something like my crystal ball it has Aero Bright Coating and thus I see a little further in time.

Regards,
Radu
01-24-2009, 06:12 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RaduA Quote
Yep, you did saw FF last year and after that you got into service your crystal ball. I am happy to see that it now works properly. And for the record the new high end camera will NOT have the same 14.6 Mp sensor that some hope/fear/think will.

Ben, I hope that you get something like my crystal ball it has Aero Bright Coating and thus I see a little further in time.

Regards,
Radu
My crystal ball has a very "Solid" core...
01-24-2009, 06:32 AM   #4
RaduA

I can already think about the pinnacle of entertainment on this forum: a contest about who's got the BIGGEST CRYSTAL BALL!

Way cool, Ben!
Radu

01-24-2009, 06:48 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Pentax-Leica D-Lux4 deployed in Japan

Here's a new piece of pentax stuff for 2009, just posted yesterday:

NED BUNNELL

Ben

Last edited by Samsungian; 01-24-2009 at 06:53 AM.
01-24-2009, 07:48 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Heard it all before ....

I just cant see the point in posts like this .. if you know something but cant release it then why bother in the first place.
01-24-2009, 09:45 AM   #7
ogl
Banned

Do you think that Hoya miss PMA on March, 3?
I doubt.

01-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #8
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
So it's really a "Canonball" then.
01-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Mike.P® Quote
Heard it all before ....

I just cant see the point in posts like this .. if you know something but cant release it then why bother in the first place.
He basically told us that he has inside information that there will be a new body (at least) released in the second quarter. This is the 'Rumors' section, right?
01-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #10
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GaryM Quote
He basically told us that he has inside information that there will be a new body (at least) released in the second quarter. This is the 'Rumors' section, right?
Exactly, a rumor section .. not a I have info but im not allowed to say section.
Where in his post does it even hint at a new body, that is just you second guessing.
01-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Ben
No kiddin'?

You mean that Pentax will announce something (s) at PMA and take it to market in the following months?!

Who would have thought?!

But seriously (and I ask all the other guys on the forum not to read Ben's reply... it's off the record) what "stuff" are you talking about... c'mon, no need to tell everyone, I'll keep it between you and me...

(phone rings...)

Oh hi Ben! How did you get my phone number?

Eh? What did you say? ... ... ... Oh yes, I forgot about the crystal bowl!! Works remarkably it seems...

So what about this second quarter...? No!!!! This not possible!!! ... ... ... they're never gonna believe it!!

Wow! Thanks for sharing this amazing news with me, and don't worry, my lips are sealed!

(Hangs up the phone and goes to bed with a big smile on his face...)
01-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #12
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
So it's really a "Canonball" then.
That would mean its made out of lead!
01-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #13
Forum Member

So, new body, and/or/maybe FF? Let's hope (FF), I've got a K10d that my son is lusting after and I need an excuss to give it to him.
01-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Unless it's leaked, we won't know till they tell us.

It could be that Pentax accidentally divided by zero and/or determined how to contain nuclear fusion on a sustainable level...

....or it could just be a release date for the 60-250.
01-24-2009, 11:45 PM   #15
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by GaryM Quote
And Ben is famous for RUMORS...

Steve