Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2009, 05:38 AM   #16
Veteran Member

That case looks very nice in deed. Now I am even more tempted to grab a white km with these three da limited. Great for street photography!

02-09-2009, 08:40 AM   #17
MSM
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisN Quote
In my hands, that would be the perfect way to drop three lenses all at once!
No doubt, Chris! I once had my DA 35 mm Macro fall out of my sling/backback. Ouch. I think I soiled my self and had a small stroke!
Of course, it had to fall on brick pavers. Fortunately, being short it 'only' fell ~ 3-4 feet. Good fortune though as I had the lens cap on and it landed on the edge. No scratch on the lens, which works fine. The cap has a gash on the side but that is it. Lesson learned! The case looks good but no thanks.
02-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
Veteran Member

NED BUNNELL: DA Limited Lens Case

Available in two weeks
02-10-2009, 01:31 AM   #19
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisN Quote
In my hands, that would be the perfect way to drop three lenses all at once!
like you put all eggs in one basket. I like the bag but "no thanks", I may lost them all together some day.

And it looks easy to jump out of the bag, even the glass is fine, how can we sure about the mechanism? They should invent some kind of safety belt for the lenses

02-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #20

QuoteOriginally posted by XATN3q Quote
like you put all eggs in one basket. I like the bag but "no thanks", I may lost them all together some day.

And it looks easy to jump out of the bag, even the glass is fine, how can we sure about the mechanism? They should invent some kind of safety belt for the lenses
Limited lenses aren't exactly behemoths, I wonder how well using those lens cap lanyards would work if you glued one end to the cap and the other end to the inside of this case.
02-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Sweet.. but $49?