Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #46
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Elton Quote
So judging from one post about a Leica compactcamera you say he has done more marketing for Leica than for Pentax? Then what about all the post about Pentax? Surely almost all of his post are Pentax related. And don't you think that maybe Neds bosses at Pentax/Hoya have a little bit more information about how Ned is doing than you? Lets leave the buisness decisions up to the professionals. It might seem easy for you, but if it was that easy you would be President of a large company yourself wouldn't you?

Anyways, I am not getting into a discussion about this, as we clearly have too different views on the subject.

My point was just that all of these negative threads about trivial issues is not doing the Pentax community any good? Before I thought Pentax users were down to earth and more interested in photography than mindless discussions, these days I dont know.
I tell you what Elton. You worry about Pentax Norway. I like how you guys defend Ned saying his blog is private now you turn around as say he is marketing from it. I clearly stated it was public and that he mention that 500 units of the white k2000 were available there. That's one of 2 places I go to get official info on Pentax. The other is here: PENTAX News and Press Releases - Official PENTAX Imaging Web Site

And Ned Bunnell did praise the Lecia in the Leica forum at DP. You got into the discussion when you posted.

Edit: Did you even bother reading my response to Thibs?

03-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #47

Im not saying he is marketing from it, I was saying that if one should use your logic one would clearly see that he has done much more "marketing" for Pentax.

Btw, didnt see your response to Thibs before posting.
03-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #48
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Elton Quote
Im not saying he is marketing from it, I was saying that if one should use your logic one would clearly see that he has done much more "marketing" for Pentax.

Btw, didnt see your response to Thibs before posting.
Where is this alleged marketing in the U.S. going on? I have yet to see an ad anywhere. Nothing in a dealer ad. Nothing in an American Magazine. There is the Home Depot and Sames Club. Don't assume because you see a marketing campaign in Norway that it occurs elsewhere.