Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2009, 07:56 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by octavmandru Quote
Well, well. Maybe the horizon is not so grim, after all.
The Beauty released now, the Beast in the summer. Mmm, I will order the olive version...
I need one in tiger stripes

Tho tree bark may work to.

04-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #32

Photos: Gallery
Latest on DA*60-250mm

I've seen Codial 2600 in drag. I ain't he. I actually satisfied the terms of my NDA with Pentax which they presented to me at the camera store where I work. My use of and support of Pentax products is largely to credit for having won me the opportunity to use the lens. You have no idea what it's been like to have used the lens for two weeks, sent it back and then kept my mouth shut for the last nine months.

Nevertheless you flatter me to suggest I might be as good looking as Chris, especially when you have no idea what I look like.
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Codiac2600 in drag, I presume?