Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2009, 04:43 AM   #1081
RaduA

2 things

1) @RH: Since you accuse others for being on Pentax payroll without any proof what about you being payed by other companies for your very time consuming anti-Pentax efforts? I'd say it's highly likely and hence I consider you such an individual until proven otherwise!

2) Your so called table of specifications for the new Pentax cameras totally convinced me that you know s*&^% about that camera! It's only a pathetic mode to generate traffic for your anti-Pentax blog. You wrote a lot of generalities (gee, it has 2 wheels, dohhhhhhhhhh) and prove once more that you're just a scavenger of bits and pieces of infos from other forums and NOT IN THE KNOW!

People, please avoid to feed RH thru visiting his blog you won't find anything that wasn't wrote here for example! Thanks!

Radu

04-25-2009, 04:54 AM   #1082
ogl
Banned

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RaduA Quote

People, please avoid to feed RH thru visiting his blog you won't find anything that wasn't wrote here for example! Thanks!

Radu
It sounds like religious fanatic's words...

is Pentax your God?

Not mine.

thou shalt not make thee any graven image
04-25-2009, 05:18 AM   #1083
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
1) what about you being payed by other companies for your very time consuming anti-Pentax efforts?
"anti-Pentax efforts?"
Being critical is "anti-Pentax"?
Come on ...

I must say that I prefer RiceHigh's blog any time over e.g. Yvon Bourgue's bootlicking and PayPal begging.

RiceHigh has the same right to express his views as we all.
This is the time of anticipation and speculation, don't spoil it by unnecessary personal attacks.
04-25-2009, 05:23 AM   #1084
Veteran Member

Do you think this new body will have limited number of runs. Any ideas on possible kit lens?
I imagine it comming bundled with something like F(x) 30..35mm as kit, maybe even having custom lens body design, coz sticking some 18-55 on it would be sick.
What do you think?

04-25-2009, 05:42 AM   #1085
ogl
Banned

I don't know exactly, but there will be K-7 kit and K-7 double-kit.
New version of old kit lenses (with SDM and weather sealing) or something new...I have no info. It's my guess.
04-25-2009, 05:45 AM   #1086
Veteran Member

1) @RH:
2) Your so called table of specifications for the new Pentax cameras totally convinced me that you know s*&^% about that camera! It's only a pathetic mode to generate traffic for your anti-Pentax blog. You wrote a lot of generalities (gee, it has 2 wheels, dohhhhhhhhhh) and prove once more that you're just a scavenger of bits and pieces of infos from other forums and NOT IN THE KNOW!
Where and when I said I have a full specifications to publish? I only have a summary of known facts for the new cam. It has two wheels and a green button is a hard fact. And, the green button is below the rear dial is another fact. Facts could look simple but they are true and it doesn't mean "generalities" as you supposed, e.g., do the K200 and K-m have those??

QuoteQuote:

Radu
I have never forced you to visit my Blog, nor anyone who don't like me. Its all up to YOU!
04-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #1087
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by blende8 Quote
"anti-Pentax efforts?"
Blende8, being critical to such extent yes, is anti-Pentax. I don't understand why people wants to defend someone with such little credibility left, just because he's overcritical towards a certain brand.
I also don't understand why only people who are overcritical have the right to an opinion, while the overenthusiastic ones must be criticized, as you're doing with Yvon Bourgue

And btw, there is nothing that RiceHigh can tell me about the new camera (as he doesn't know much). I'm quite certain Radu feels the same, and so I also believe his blog should be encircled with yellow tape "go on, pleople, go on... nothing to see here!".

04-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #1088
emr

K10D was the flagship and came with a 18-55mm kit zoom. K20D was the next flagship and came with v. II of the same lens. What makes you think the rumoured K-7 would come with anything very different? Perhaps v. III of the same lens?
04-25-2009, 05:51 AM   #1089
Veteran Member

Thank You.

QuoteOriginally posted by blende8 Quote
"anti-Pentax efforts?"
Come on ...

I must say that I prefer RiceHigh's blog any time over e.g. Yvon Bourgue's bootlicking and PayPal begging.

RiceHigh has the same right to express his views as we all.
This is the time of anticipation and speculation, don't spoil it by unnecessary personal attacks.
And you fair statements are appreciated. :-)
04-25-2009, 05:56 AM   #1090
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I hope they release a new waterproof flash with a better way of keeping it on the hot shoe than that lever which always slips out.. especially now they the pro camera that'd be sweet!

Anyone got any info on new accessories?

I imagine new batteries, charger, ac adapter, eye pieces, grip (maybe wifi), new waterproof external flash,
04-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #1091
Veteran Member

Yes, New Battery Grip.

QuoteOriginally posted by dopeytree Quote
Anyone got any info on new accessories?

I imagine new batteries, charger, ac adapter, eye pieces, grip (maybe wifi), new waterproof external flash,
As already in my "facts table", a new vertical battery grip, named D-BG4, will be available.

And, this also means the previous bubble of a square sensor is blasted automatically!

I cannot see any special feature as in the battery grip, though.
04-25-2009, 06:18 AM   #1092
Veteran Member

ogl, any chance that Pentax put back aperture coupler and TTL to K-7?

As for RiceHigh, I also think that personal attacks on him should stop. Everyone has the right to have and express his opinion.

I also don't really like his overly negative approach (reports in his blog every single problem anyone is posting in forums), however reality is that reported problems exist!

IMHO, it is better to report problems instead of pretending they don't exist and deny them as many fanboys do.

Last edited by Edvinas; 04-25-2009 at 06:23 AM.
04-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #1093
ogl
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Edvinas Quote
ogl, any chance Pentax put back aperture coupler and TTL to K-7?

IMHO, it is better to report problems instead of pretending they don't exist and deny them.
it seems to me NO.
04-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #1094
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by emr Quote
K10D was the flagship and came with a 18-55mm kit zoom. K20D was the next flagship and came with v. II of the same lens. What makes you think the rumoured K-7 would come with anything very different? Perhaps v. III of the same lens?
Because it has different type of body design, so i would expect it with more classic looking lens.. unless the final version has different design.
K10 and 20 was two digit product line and had much more consistent design with current kit lens (18-55).
An appropriate kit lens would make much more appealing classic looking camera.
Of course they can always do something scary like kit, shown in attachment:
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 

Last edited by ytterbium; 04-25-2009 at 06:31 AM.
04-25-2009, 06:23 AM   #1095
wll
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RiceHigh Quote
As already in my "facts table", a new vertical battery grip, named D-BG4, will be available.

And, this also means the previous bubble of a square sensor is blasted automatically!

I cannot see any special feature as in the battery grip, though.
The square sensor may not be blasted, what if when you changed from square format to APS-C and wanted to go vertical , just a thought ?

wll