Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #16
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by mattdm Quote
Gah! Someone get that model some food, quick.
Although a photo well done I agree she needs to be fed. Someone in shape/fit is attractive, thin is another story.

04-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #17
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Added grain? Added? Film!
...................................................I find I sometimes get dissatisfied with my sharpness cause I can *chimp at fourty times the maginfication of any lupe I ever used in my life.*...........................................
AMEN!
My 22" widescreen monitor is already looking at an image that is 50% bigger that a standard 8x10. The monitor is 1050 px high, the captured image is 3100+ so at "actual pixel" size I am essentially looking at a portion of a 36" x 54" print. This would also be the equivalent of looking at a negative through a 36x loupe. I am also guilty of chimping, very frequently actually. I know I would be a lot happier if I would learn to appreciate my equipment for what it is capable of and quit worrying about what it isn't.
04-28-2009, 08:32 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benjikan Quote
Thanks...Does this push the envelope far enough? 'Cause I used one of those shitty non-professional non Canon/Nikon/Blad camera's called a K20D, so I was worried that this doesn't count...

PS..Added TONS of GRAIN for this effect...
Is that RH in the shadow??

Rui
04-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RuiC Quote
Is that RH in the shadow??

Rui
Perhaps...

04-30-2009, 01:56 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Great shot. I can't remember having seen it before, though I loved the others from the series