Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #46
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike Cash Quote
I just checked and May 21st is 小満 on the Japanese calendar and looks as though it might have been picked for superstitious/astrological reasons. However, on the Buddhist daily rotation it is 赤口, which is the absolute worst luck, except for the period between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Does anyone know the time of the announcement?
I'm not sure but I think Mars goes into retrograde around that time? Or maybe it's Jupiter in conjuction with Saturn?

NaCl(double, double, toil and trouble)H2O

05-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #47
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
I sincerely hope so. I'm bored with the K-7 and think it's time we moved on to a camera about which we know even less.

Jer
Jer, I was drinking tea when I read the above and now I've got tea all over my keyboard! It's all your fault!
And of course you are correct! Tho I must admit I'd be almost as happy with just new knees as compared with a whole new body.

NaCl(with my kind of luck the CPU of the new body would be stuck in "teenager mode" )H2O
05-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #48
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by NaClH2O Quote
Jer, I was drinking tea when I read the above and now I've got tea all over my keyboard! It's all your fault!
And of course you are correct! Tho I must admit I'd be almost as happy with just new knees as compared with a whole new body.

NaCl(with my kind of luck the CPU of the new body would be stuck in "teenager mode" )H2O
I hear what you're saying about the knees, old buddy. I've taken up bicycling and can hear mine squeaking as I pedal!

Jer
05-08-2009, 04:46 AM   #49
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by NaClH2O Quote
I'm not sure but I think Mars goes into retrograde around that time? Or maybe it's Jupiter in conjuction with Saturn?

NaCl(double, double, toil and trouble)H2O
I'm just glad you didn't tell us about Uranus.