Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
Veteran Member




Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somerset, UK
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 629
Srs microsystems k-7 photo

welll its an ad at least..

SRS Microsystems ? Pentax, Nikon and Olympus Digital Cameras, Camera Accessories and Lenses

Attached Images
 
05-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
and
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2007
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,471
Thats kinda cool red color on the cloth too
05-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gnesta, Sweden
Posts: 373
haha, awsome. is that a lens-towell that taps it :S ??
05-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #4
Senior Member
Billgscott's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York
Posts: 235
Sad though

Isn't it sad that we have to rely on a re-seller to get info on a new product.

Pentax UK are not good in this respect, they do not seem to advertise any new kit untill after - well after in some cases - it has been released.

I got my K20D kit from SRS in December last year, good company to deal with.

Bill


Last edited by Billgscott; 05-20-2009 at 01:32 AM. Reason: typo
05-20-2009, 01:33 AM   #5
Senior Member
Billgscott's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York
Posts: 235
Mad rumour!

QuoteOriginally posted by and Quote
Thats kinda cool red color on the cloth too

Sigma do red lens cloths, are Pentax and Sigma forming an alliance? Could we be getting re-badged Sigma kit?


Or am I reading too much into this???
05-20-2009, 01:41 AM   #6
Site Supporter
robbiec's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cork, Ireland
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,206
QuoteOriginally posted by Billgscott Quote
Sigma do red lens cloths, are Pentax and Sigma forming an alliance? Could we be getting re-badged Sigma kit?


Or am I reading too much into this???
Ever so slightly.... The Sigma cloth is a deeper more crimson red , I know I have a couple. And SRS are brilliant to deal with...
05-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #7
Veteran Member
jct us101's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Rohnert Park, CA
Posts: 3,695
QuoteOriginally posted by Billgscott Quote
Isn't it sad that we have to rely on a re-seller to get info on a new product.

Pentax UK are not good in this respect, they do not seem to advertise any new kit untill after - well after in some cases - it has been released.

I got my K20D kit from SRS in December last year, good company to deal with.

Bill
Have you not seen PENTAX Digital Cameras and DSLRs - Official PENTAX Imaging Web Site
05-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #8
Site Supporter
robbiec's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cork, Ireland
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,206
QuoteOriginally posted by jct us101 Quote
I believe that Bill was referencing Pentax UK and not Pentax US which is the link you are referring to. And he is correct that Pentax UK are slow to update their site compared to the US, France, China etc, etc.

05-20-2009, 02:22 AM   #9
Pentaxian
Mike.P's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Coast .. UK
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,734
QuoteOriginally posted by robbiec Quote
I believe that Bill was referencing Pentax UK and not Pentax US which is the link you are referring to. And he is correct that Pentax UK are slow to update their site compared to the US, France, China etc, etc.
Slow is not the word I would use, the Pentax UK website is a joke.
They wonder why they are not selling many cameras in the UK yet cannot be bothered to even put a flash advert on their own site advertising what looks like a pretty good body from the leaked specifications so far.
05-20-2009, 03:52 AM   #10
Junior Member




Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Posts: 32
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike.P Quote
Slow is not the word I would use, the Pentax UK website is a joke.
They wonder why they are not selling many cameras in the UK yet cannot be bothered to even put a flash advert on their own site advertising what looks like a pretty good body from the leaked specifications so far.
-quit your bitching Pentax Australia | Home is a joke. At least your site looks nice
05-20-2009, 03:57 AM   #11
Pentaxian
Mike.P's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Coast .. UK
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,734
QuoteOriginally posted by Bill Stickers Quote
-quit your bitching Pentax Australia | Home is a joke. At least your site looks nice
Fair Dinkum Cobber

Yours mentions the K is coming though ...
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax news, pentax rumors, srs
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SRS Microsystems, Watford, UK rob1234 General Talk 14 09-22-2010 12:01 PM
Post your website/photo blog/photo hosting site ltdstar Photographic Technique 27 07-24-2009 07:07 PM
(UK) SRS Microsystems K-7 Preview dopeytree Pentax News and Rumors 8 06-06-2009 03:49 PM
SRS Banner (much better) UK-K20-User Pentax DSLR Discussion 1 05-22-2009 09:46 AM
first thoughts on my new K20D -- and a thanks to SRS rparmar Pentax DSLR Discussion 7 01-18-2009 04:14 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:41 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top