Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-25-2009, 05:13 AM   #31
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RaduA Quote
Knock it off, troll! YOU said "bye-bye, Pentax" I didn't put words in your mouth. So, stop trolling about stupid things, I got it Pentax doesn't cut it for you, no problems!
Go buy Nikon or whatever and stop trolling this forum.

Bye, troll!
Radu
Troll? Come on .

I guess you are a family photos shooter, so you don't need even K-m. Try any compact.

Be decent...

05-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #32
RaduA

QuoteOriginally posted by kolouch Quote
Troll? Come on .

I guess you are a family photos shooter, so you don't need even K-m. Try any compact.

Be decent...
So, troll, do you think that the quality of your photos is increased or decreased by the material of the grip? Can you comprehend that design choices needs to be made considering cost because otherwise you'll be shouting your little troll voice here that the damn thing is too expensive for a pro like yourself?
Like I said you don't have to like/own/use Pentax gear if you don't want to. Is that so hard to understand?

Radu

P.S. YOU ALREADY SAID that 1/180 is a deal breaker for you so why trolling about K-7 anyway?
05-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #33
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by RaduA Quote
So, troll, do you think that the quality of your photos is increased or decreased by the material of the grip? Can you comprehend that design choices needs to be made considering cost because otherwise you'll be shouting your little troll voice here that the damn thing is too expensive for a pro like yourself?
Like I said you don't have to like/own/use Pentax gear if you don't want to. Is that so hard to understand?

Radu

P.S. YOU ALREADY SAID that 1/180 is a deal breaker for you so why trolling about K-7 anyway?

Still blind? Open your eyes man .. I wrote only "why it is plastic, why not magnesium as body", is it bad to ask?

1/180 is deal breaker for some peple . there is a bigger thread about x-sync.

I gave money to pentax, so I'll write what I want .. and you can reply anything here .. it's your choice...

Peace man...
05-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #34
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
The answer to "why is it plastic" is simple ... to make it cheaper to produce. It might feel cheaper but who cares. As long as it lets you do your thing with the camera it's OK.

05-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #35
wll
Veteran Member

It is not going to feel cheaper ... I want to see the Magnesium body and see what that is covered in.

I hope it is not some paint job that rubs off !

wll
05-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That AA D-BG 4 tray makes me wish that something similar had been made for the D-BG 2. I have no shortage of rechargeable batteries around the house.
05-26-2009, 12:15 AM   #37
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wll Quote
It is not going to feel cheaper ... I want to see the Magnesium body and see what that is covered in.

I hope it is not some paint job that rubs off !

wll
but if the paint rubs off, it will look pro... ;p

05-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #38
wll
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Acliffalay Quote
but if the paint rubs off, it will look pro... ;p
Man I hope not, that really pi##es me off.

That is a main reason I like the tough plastic outer shell ... plus the plastic IMHO can take more of a beating and does not look worn after a short period of time.

I hope the K-7 is finished in a tough coating !!!

wll
05-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #39
Pentaxian

The BG-4 is ~200 euro in Romania, and people thinks it's too expensive
05-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #40
and
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kolouch Quote
Still blind? Open your eyes man .. I wrote only "why it is plastic, why not magnesium as body", is it bad to ask?
Yes it is, no one is allowed to question what Pentax does. If you find anything on a Pentax body that you wish were different, keep it to yourself. If you have trouble keeping quiet about it then instead of posting anything about it you should immediately sell your gear and switch brands.

keep that in mind, now move along or the troll police will arrest you
05-27-2009, 08:33 AM   #41
RaduA

QuoteOriginally posted by and Quote
Yes it is, no one is allowed to question what Pentax does. If you find anything on a Pentax body that you wish were different, keep it to yourself. If you have trouble keeping quiet about it then instead of posting anything about it you should immediately sell your gear and switch brands.

keep that in mind, now move along or the troll police will arrest you
You better read again the various posts and threads the guy I wrote the message to posted here in the last 10 days or so. Most notably the fact that he claimed X-sync value of 1/180 to be a deal breaker for him and he will leave Pentax for Nikon. I like people who keep their promises don't you?
Of course you could be the very same person that said to me on the other forum that I am *not nice* with dvolk a latter proven 100% troll but hey, some people (like you it seems) find it more cool to act like they are so balanced and not fanboys like the gen pop here. For sure it's an easier way to separate from the *chaff* like us rather than by knowledge about Pentax. That stupid thing is for fanboys only!

Radu

P.S. In your place I'll start the troll Rsistance if K-7 will be as good as it seems you guys will need all the help you can get to bash it. You already have the Oriental Branch ready in the rice fields.
05-28-2009, 03:43 AM   #42
Inactive Account

Radu... Wow. It's just a forum my friend - don't get so worked up. It was just a simple question he asked.

c[_]
05-28-2009, 04:14 AM   #43
ogl
Banned

Photos of D-BG4
Ž�^‚Œ‚ƒyƒ“ƒ^ƒbƒNƒX�uK-7�v - ƒfƒWƒJƒ�Watch

Last edited by ogl; 05-28-2009 at 05:27 AM.
05-28-2009, 05:17 AM   #44
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ogl Quote
Seems the K-7 plus grip will be as high as the K20D plus grip. Shame, I was hoping the size difference would remain with the grip attached. Well... at least the width isn't impacted...

Also, the grip doesn't look as nicely integrated from a design perspective as the grip on the K20D/K10D was.

But it does look better from a useability POV...

Wim
05-28-2009, 05:29 AM   #45
ogl
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Ishpuini Quote

Also, the grip doesn't look as nicely integrated from a design perspective as the grip on the K20D/K10D was.

But it does look better from a useability POV...

Wim
it's good. a lot of K10D/K20D wanted such dimension of K-7 with grip.