Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2009, 03:51 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
So far.. no new lens roadmap

Not that I expected one... The mere appearance of two new kitlenses was not enough to publish a new one.. Did not happen when the K20D and DA18-55 II came either.

05-21-2009, 04:00 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I kind of expected one I guess.

I suppose that what this means is that either they haven't got around to publishing it yet or any new lenses are too far away to put on the map at the moment.

Hoya said that the lens map needed to be more realistic I believe - which means just because they aren't there doesn't mean that they aren't being worked on. Maybe when the K-7 becomes available we might see one.
05-21-2009, 04:10 AM   #3
and
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
am very interested to see what lenses they are planning next now that the lineup is becoming more complete. the current one is quite outdated.

am interested in seeing of there will be any wide angle da*, such as a rebadged tokina. also waiting for sdm tc which appears to have been taken off the map.