Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #46
Site Supporter

It is funny I remember the exact same reactions by pentaxians to reviews on the PZ1P..."how dare they not call this a professional camera" aaah Pentaxians.

06-14-2009, 06:20 AM   #47
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mrt10x Quote
It is funny I remember the exact same reactions by pentaxians to reviews on the PZ1P..."how dare they not call this a professional camera" aaah Pentaxians.
the same could be said for canikon users. In fact, each camp believe theirs camera is the best of all brands. Thats human nature.
06-14-2009, 07:23 AM   #48

Quotes From Hell

QuoteOriginally posted by Urkeldaedalus Quote
As a journalist, if you get a quote from God, I must insist that you also get a quote from the Devil for a balanced article. God has a well known Canon bias.
Fabulous, this makes me even happier with my decision for Pentax!
06-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #49
Veteran Member

Aaah reviews. ar'nt they good..........lol

Even Canon friends of mine know that the 50D is not a patch on the 40D, and yet the press drool over it.
And the E-620? well the press say it is the best 4/3rds camera ever made, but it is still not a patch on APS-C, as APS-C is not as good as FF, and FF is not as good as medium format......

Personally the best APS-C is either the D300 or the K-7, both have an advantages over the other in spec, and both exceed any rival over IQ.
The E-620 is probably the best 4/3rds ever made, but it comes from a lower starting point. However 4/3rds cannot match APS-C above 800ISO.
I cannot wait until I see some images created by the K-7 with the production firmware, as I can imagine they will be excellent.

At the end of the day, a camera is only a tool, it is how you use it that matters.

07-02-2009, 03:15 AM   #50

Photos: Albums
E-photozine seemed to have updated their review. They seem much more happy with it this time...