Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #1

demystifying digital calls k-7 a surprise

Pentax K-7 Digital SLR | Pentax DSLR

"....if my early time with the K-7 is any indication, they just might surprise a lot of people with this new camera. They've already surprised me."

http://www.switched.com/2009/05/20/hands-on-with-the-pentax-k-7?icid=sphere_...npage_engadget

"Pentax K-7 -- a Pro SLR, at a Semi-Pro Price"

http://www.qassia.com/pentax-k7-the-top-dslr-camera-in-the-world

"PENTAX K-7: The Top DSLR Camera in the World"

06-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Inactive Account

I will not be surprised if the K7 will get accolades and awards from major photo magazines.

cheers,

Rene
06-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Surprises come in two styles - good and bad. Which one are we talking about in this case?

Probably the good kind, otherwise this'd just be a bash post towards demistifyingdigital.

Yay K-7 is good. I still can't afford one.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-7, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, slr, surprise