Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Lightroom update including K-7

Just saw this on the Lightroom team blogg from yesterday: Pentax K-7 is now included in the new lightroom 2.4 update (and cameraraw 5.4). Could not see it posted elsewhere here. Now if I just had a K-7 that would be great

06-24-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

hehe, didn't see your post here till just now. I just started a thread about it over in the printing/postprocessing forum.
06-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Venturi Quote
hehe, didn't see your post here till just now. I just started a thread about it over in the printing/postprocessing forum.
Well, the search function isn't perfect...
06-25-2009, 06:16 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Any word on if they have a "Camera Matching" calibration profile for the K-7? I don't like the ACR or the Adobe Standard calibrations; the release of Camera Standard profiles for the K20D fixed my last big gripe with Lightroom.

I didn't see any mention of the current state of the calibration profiles anywhere including the release notes.

06-26-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
Just saw this on the Lightroom team blogg from yesterday: Pentax K-7 is now included in the new lightroom 2.4 update (and cameraraw 5.4). Could not see it posted elsewhere here. Now if I just had a K-7 that would be great
Let us hope that they support the K-7 with the actual sensor and not based on the test samples...