Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #31
Damn Brit

WendyB, there's a rock with your name on the underside waiting for you.

07-06-2009, 10:17 PM   #32
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Do a search on Wolfe Camera and see if you come up with the same conclusion. Also do a search on management at CC and see the reverence of who the names are of who is managing. There are two WSJ's one is for the "general public" the other is for those who know, it is not readily available on the net. You have to be in the club so to speak obviously you are not.

PT Barnum loved people like you.

I know just a bit more than you do, what bothers you is how and where it's found. That's why you shoot Pentax with $99.00 lenses and I shoot with $1,000 dollar plus lenses.

Want to see them and call me on this, I will post any lens in my possession with images and I own most of them, Just a few rare High end F's and FA's are missing. Request the camera body and lens combination, request the image type. The EXIF will match and you know that can be picked apart with the right software in a heartbeat.

Want to see 645's then let me show you some. The EXIF will blow your mind on attempting to figure those out. But they will match a few months from now.

BTW my K7 RTM has not arrived yet so I can not use that body, Yet but in a day or so I can. Can you?

Get a life Matty,

Last edited by Indecent Exposure; 07-06-2009 at 10:49 PM.
07-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #33
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
WendyB, there's a rock with your name on the underside waiting for you.
Gary is my name, I want a lens so wide that when you focus to infinity you can see behind you.

If you want a lens that is "wide", then take a good look at the FA 28-200 re-badged Tamron with the Pentax name on it. And its cheep and a wonderful lens.

How on earth would I know this about this lens? Can you get your hands on one? I think not, because they are not very common , most unlike you.

I know of a couple of Promaster's that would completely surprise you also.

Want to talk about Sigma glass K's, I can show you a few low priced ones that will also blow your mind. Quite frankly why bother with ones who do not understand or who have not a clue. I will keep that info at the PBB where the grown ups go. Where they talk Pentax not BS.

Last edited by Indecent Exposure; 07-06-2009 at 11:19 PM.
07-07-2009, 05:38 AM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Indecent Exposure Quote
There are two WSJ's one is for the "general public" the other is for those who know, it is not readily available on the net. You have to be in the club so to speak obviously you are not.
Wow. Just, wow.

Yes, it's true, I'm not in the Illuminati. Neither the Top-Secret Offline Wall Street Journal Cabal nor the Imaginary Ultra-Pentax Inner Circle.

I was pretty sure after the above you'd burn this sock puppet and make an new one. I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

Say something else awesome now, please.

07-07-2009, 06:16 AM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So "Indecent Exposure," by your account, is not an idiot.

He is a Liar.

Just wanting to be clear. He claims he knows all this stuff, you just point out that there is nothing to know. That means I-E is a lying skunk.

Time for I-E to prove it with a solid link or go away.
07-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Actually it is becoming a mute point
moot

MOOT!!!

Either get a dictionary or don't use words you don't understand.
07-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #37

QuoteOriginally posted by nostatic Quote
moot

MOOT!!!

Ok that cracked me up, has Harpo always been your avatar or did you change it for the point of mutes.

07-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #38
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mister Guy Quote
Ok that cracked me up, has Harpo always been your avatar or did you change it for the point of mutes.
honk honk honk
07-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

or maybe

It really is a mute point, i.e. a point that cannot speak!

No...Moot is right.

QuoteOriginally posted by nostatic Quote
moot

MOOT!!!

07-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #40
Veteran Member

Gary is my name, I want a lens so wide that when you focus to infinity you can see behind you.

If you want a lens that is "wide", then take a good look at the FA 28-200 re-badged Tamron with the Pentax name on it. And its cheep and a wonderful lens.

How on earth would I know this about this lens? Can you get your hands on one? I think not, because they are not very common , most unlike you.

Want to talk about Sigma glass K's, I can show you a few low priced ones that will also blow your mind. Quite frankly why bother with ones who do not understand or who have not a clue. I will keep that info at the PBB where the grown ups go. Where they talk Pentax not BS.
O_______O
FA 28-200mm can see behind you? Seems like magic to me.
07-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #41
Veteran Member

I can not believe how "paranoid" and clueless some users of this forum are.

First of all take a close look at the recent "investors and investment groups" that have had dealings with CC and have been investing. Then take a close look at who is managing, they are all former RC management.

If you do not "know" where to look or how to find this information out. Then obviously most that do not, or have not a clue about research and investing.

Actually a lot of this information was in the WSJ.

For those of you that are "clueless" WSJ stands for its the Wall Street Journal.

I care to read these periodicals and be completely informed.

Now move on and get a life.

That was quite simple, If you want to talk Pentax, lets talk Pentax.

Even Ned has recognized the mistake, read the right "journals" and be informed.

Now that's what I call a rather "decent exposure"
If you wanted people to know what WSJ meant, you could of just typed WSJ (Wall Street Journal) instead of keep your hostile tone. If you want to argue WITH ONE PERSON then do it via messaging and not for the entire forum to see. We don't certainly don't need ANY hostility on the forums.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope that you aren't this "wendyB" character.
07-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #42
Veteran Member

Taking drugs can be dangerous...

Do a search on Wolfe Camera and see if you come up with the same conclusion. Also do a search on management at CC and see the reverence of who the names are of who is managing. There are two WSJ's one is for the "general public" the other is for those who know, it is not readily available on the net. You have to be in the club so to speak obviously you are not.

PT Barnum loved people like you.

I know just a bit more than you do, what bothers you is how and where it's found. That's why you shoot Pentax with $99.00 lenses and I shoot with $1,000 dollar plus lenses.

Want to see them and call me on this, I will post any lens in my possession with images and I own most of them, Just a few rare High end F's and FA's are missing. Request the camera body and lens combination, request the image type. The EXIF will match and you know that can be picked apart with the right software in a heartbeat.

Want to see 645's then let me show you some. The EXIF will blow your mind on attempting to figure those out. But they will match a few months from now.

BTW my K7 RTM has not arrived yet so I can not use that body, Yet but in a day or so I can. Can you?

Get a life Matty,

07-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #43
Veteran Member

amazon states 5 in stock, get it as early as thursday, july 9th....

Amazon.com: Pentax K-7 14.6 MP Digital SLR with Shake Reduction and 720p HD Video (Body Only): Camera & Photo
07-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #44
Damn Brit

How's the child psychology business Wendy? Or have you invented yet another life for yourself recently? Just out of interest, how many are there of you inside your head?
07-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #45
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by GLXLR Quote
If you wanted people to know what WSJ meant, you could of just typed WSJ (Wall Street Journal) instead of keep your hostile tone. If you want to argue WITH ONE PERSON then do it via messaging and not for the entire forum to see. We don't certainly don't need ANY hostility on the forums.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and I hope that you aren't this "wendyB" character.

There is history to this, see this thread; https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-news-rumors/35209-wendy-b-conundrum.html

Unfortunately she is this "wendyB" character.