Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-01-2009, 09:32 AM   #136

Photos: Gallery
I find the Saumsung specs too "Convenient"

Anyone else find it rather suspicious that the extra specs (above and beyond the K-7) of this rumoured Samsung are exactly, and I mean exactly what people had been wishing the K-7 had???

Personally, I'm very happy with the K-7's specs and hope to invest in a couple bodies and grips sometime in the next year or so.

07-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #137
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ShadowMan Quote
Anyone else find it rather suspicious that the extra specs (above and beyond the K-7) of this rumoured Samsung are exactly, and I mean exactly what people had been wishing the K-7 had???
That could just mean that Samsung actually LISTENED! Sure it could all be a hoax but if not I'll be buying the Samsung since it will fit my needs better.

Mike
07-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #138
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by stanleyk Quote
Why would you want a GPS and Wi-Fi on your camera? I guess it's great if it's there so I'm not knocking it, I'm just a bit mystified. Probably showing my age since I don't do the iPod thing either. Those headphones sound terrible.

As for the dual slot, that's a good idea.
GPS: geotagging.
Wi-fi: tethered shooting, continuous studio shooting without bothering with cables, instant sharing on the internet (live coverage?)

Most mp3 players have cheap signal converters and general hardware, the iPod uses (mostly) quality parts and has great s/n ratio (the "classic" or 5g is better than the touch). Get a decent headphone for it!
07-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #139
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
That could just mean that Samsung actually LISTENED! Sure it could all be a hoax but if not I'll be buying the Samsung since it will fit my needs better.

Mike
I don't think there'd be any reason for anyone to complain if this were true, ..I just find the rumor exceedingly low on credibility.