Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-13-2009, 07:09 PM   #46
Forum Member

Same thing with me. I've been to a couple of camera stores and played around with the K-7. The more I play, the more I want, the more I pester poor Jack.... at least one came in and from the sounds of it (from AM2), it's a real treat to use. I'm so looking forward to the "call" or "email" saying it's arrived!

07-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #47

Photos: Gallery
slugger

QuoteOriginally posted by Slugger Quote
My order is in at my local shop. I'm on an installment plan but will have it in 30 days or so! Imagine how many K-7 noise threads I'll have to endure between now and then!
Depends how many you read ... I suggest you take a break from all the Photography
sites/forums you visit until, at least, one(1) week after you receive your K7 and, then,
post like a madman

Cheers,

Jack
07-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #48
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Typical, Jack...

QuoteOriginally posted by Jack_Simpson Quote
Got it this (Friday July 10th) morning ... The only Complaint was ...

. No Grip

Cheers,

Jack
You've always had trouble getting a grip, Jack!

If I can find a gas mask and a hazmat suit I'll come down to that climate-and-environment-controlled hell-hole you work in. God I hate malls...but I'd do it for you, Jack. You know, all this time I've known you, a fellow Pentaxian, and I've never bought anything off you. Came close once with that Pancake 40! But this time, you'll get my K7 sale. As long as you get ME a grip!

I'm still humming and hawing about selling all my FA*'s on Ebay, and going with a couple of those nice new weather-sealed zooms...perfect for this place, where it rains 9 months of the year. Should have done it before you guys did all that price fixing a month or so ago, you ******S!

Cheers,
Cameron
07-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #49

Cambolicious

QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
You've always had trouble getting a grip, Jack!

If I can find a gas mask and a hazmat suit I'll come down to that climate-and-environment-controlled hell-hole you work in. God I hate malls...but I'd do it for you, Jack. You know, all this time I've known you, a fellow Pentaxian, and I've never bought anything off you. Came close once with that Pancake 40! But this time, you'll get my K7 sale. As long as you get ME a grip!

I'm still humming and hawing about selling all my FA*'s on Ebay, and going with a couple of those nice new weather-sealed zooms...perfect for this place, where it rains 9 months of the year. Should have done it before you guys did all that price fixing a month or so ago, you ******S!

Cheers,
Cameron
Hi Cam,

Me .. get a grip .... I've learned to deal with mall working and the underground mall maggots along with the Granville Mall Maggots and the Skidiots .... not to mention the
two(2) grips for my K200D's ... so methinks it's time for you to give your short and curlies a yank pull up your sox and pull up your stretchy pants to your chest
and get down to the mall ...........if only to fill out a "customer order" for your K7, BP/VG, Xtra Battery and purhcase a DA 50-135/2.8 which was ordered and arrived
[b]before[/b the BIG PRICE INCREASE

C _Ya_s00n

Jack

07-14-2009, 06:33 PM   #50
AM2
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jack_Simpson Quote

Me .. get a grip ....
No, not just any grip, my K-7 grip!
07-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #51
Veteran Member

Original Poster
after shooting shooting a couple of times with the K-7, I came up with an undeniable conclusion, GEEZ, I really need a Battery Grip. I just had my first taste of low batt scenario last night. though the AA option looks promising. I would still prefer a D-Lion type. but anyways, the D-Lion could wait for about a few months since I got some fairly new AAs' a month ago.
07-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #52

QuoteOriginally posted by Joseph D. Quote
Same thing with me. I've been to a couple of camera stores and played around with the K-7. The more I play, the more I want, the more I pester poor Jack.... at least one came in and from the sounds of it (from AM2), it's a real treat to use. I'm so looking forward to the "call" or "email" saying it's arrived!
Hi Joseph,

I'm STILL going to email you when IT arrives

Cheers,

Jack