Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Thanks for the correction. I'm only half-way through my first mug of tea.

08-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
Old Thread Warning

As Baldeagle said, Pentax is apparently going this year. This thread is about last year and was resurrected by "aeiou" in response to the London Drug posts. Nothing wrong with that but just remember that the thread is now about the 2009 AND the 2010 meeting. I can't imagine Pentax showing anything "new" in NY with Photokina coming up.
Unless they want to announce it beforehand (like at PDN) and show it at photokina, thereby avoiding having their announcement buried under what seems destined to be a mountain of other exciting announcements from pretty much everyone.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, pentax and samsung, pentax news, pentax rumors, photo, samsung