Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2009, 07:06 PM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by hinman Quote
Excerpt from my fictional writing on Sept 15, 2008
about one year ago when D90 tempted me

Nikon Dark Forces with D90 -- Yoda Training

What did Yoda say to Luke Skywalker when he switched from Nikon to Pentax?

"Your VR lenses, you will need them not."

"Don't be too tempted by the Dark Side, may the Pentax SR forces be with you"

With the continued tempatations. Luke SkyWalker tried to borrow the stick from Master Yoda and made a monopod out of the good old stick from Master Yod. And he asks Master Yoda to teach him to shoot with steady hand without VR. And Luke compromises on his 1/4th second hand holding shutter limit capability and intend to stay strong with the Nikon dark forces of marketing.

Temptation still runs strong and Luke comes to Master Yoda for better advice. Master Yoda snaps him on the face and quickly grab back his stick. He then pads on Luke and say, "Luke, are you nuts! I need my stick for the movie. I look old and I can't do without my stick. The hellwith your Nikon dark forces." And Luke replied, "my Master Yoda, you look younger without the stick, you may find girlfriend easier. No need to hide in a movie." And Master Yoda thinks for a moment and kicked Luke from the bottom, "What girlfriend, there isn't any of my kind." Luke pointed to Wall-E and Master Yoda is furious and hit Luke harder and completely whack him from top to bottom. His Nikon thoughts vanishes in a sub-zero second rate but the misery remains.

Luke disappeared into the dark journey with a fainted heart but a good lesson from Master Yoda. He keeps thinking what he should have done with the mess he has created with his master. Stick no more! His hands now shakes faster than his Nikon can burst in 4.5 shots per second. His head and butt hurts with the physical pain inflicted by the encounter with Master Yoda. His spirit is up though as Master Yoda asks him to clear his mind and conscience with Wall-E to get his thoughts straight. Wall-E follows the honorable request and keeps company with Luke and cheers him up with lots of movie on demand from Wall-E collection. And Luke recovers gradually with his vision, thoughts and senses.

Luke finds peace with Master Yoda walking with a stick like before, and they are coming for a reunion to plan for the Nikon dark forces attack with D90. Luke is with Yoda and stays strong against the Nikon dark forces. He trains himself up with Wall-E who helps him with video and movies in supersonic definition in the latest camyoda format not found in D90. And Wall-E always have great movie capture from 8mm, hi-def to supersonic definition on demand and on-archive.

Life seems not as bad as we thought but the questions remain with others tempted by the latest Nikon dark forces with Nikon D90.

Thanks,
Hin
what

the

f@*k

09-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by eyou Quote
what

the

f@*k

Be warned! Master Yoda uses his stick violently upon bashing and swearing kind of language. He is known in the universe as the true master that whack out the followers with a Pentaxian emblem of "I swear no more, Yoda training 102 failed." Take it from the life victim of 102, HinTheMan with a 102 embem on his forehead. I kid you not and I will never ever forget that whacking stick from Yoda. Learn it NOT from the master but from the follower who now swear ONLY in the confine of his signal free hijack bedroom stealth storage-rack with dark force knock out look alike nano-console and xPod filled with Yoda game-pad on-demand module NOT allowed by master Yoda. PM me if you are interested in the xPod module that stab and curse our dearest master Yoda at your delight LOL moment with Lol645D time and K-x mood driven settings. And I ran the bork consortium on Lol645D which currently has two members -- the designer and the richest dude in DeepShiz09 Quandrant D700 Sector 5D.

Warmest,
Hin -- Your best Pentaxian Jay Leno Not

Last edited by hinman; 09-21-2009 at 08:08 PM.
09-23-2009, 05:31 AM   #18
Pentaxian

I see no Yogi reply and I wonder if this is way out
of line but I dream on whenever I can afford to find
a moment for Pentaixan thoughts to fight
the norms of bashing and swearing
in Pentax community

Yoda Training 102 -- Swear No More
Yoda Mod 101 -- Bash No More

------
Say NO to RiceHighTrashyGreen
------
All coming to get you -- Yogi Be Warned

Warmest Yoda Sleepless Morning,
Hin

Last edited by hinman; 09-23-2009 at 05:41 AM.
09-23-2009, 02:02 PM   #19
Veteran Member

No word from Boo-boo too?

09-24-2009, 07:43 AM   #20
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by bogiesbad Quote
No word from Boo-boo too?
Can you kindly remind me on boo-boo character in Star Wars?

I will have a story to come out on the robot in golden color who speaks all the star wars nations language and I don't remember his name in the movie. Darn it.

The story is going to be related to:
  • translator on bashing and swearing.
  • yoda training on 102 -- swear no more
  • yoda mod 101 -- bash no more
  • color in trooper
  • wall-E, translator, yoda's sex appeal
  • wall-E on k-x movie production, darn the 24fps
  • yoda like the translator, he installs yoda fuzzy 103 on translator
  • yoda in peace with his k-x nostalgic crush from his great grand parents

Please stay tuned for the Yoda Fuzzy 103 module to be revealed in translator robot. Please clue me in on the name or I will ookl it up.

Btw, the old episode in Yoda meets Pentax -- swear no more is posted

Please Help: someone pleas BASH me if this is too much and waste of bandwidth; otherwise, I will go full strength on the efforts to be funny, humorous, trashy and bashful, RHTrashyGreen and HMBashyWhite.

Warmest,
Hin
09-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #21
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
C-3po

C-3PO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
09-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by hinman Quote
Can you kindly remind me on boo-boo character in Star Wars?

Hin
Not Star Wars but Jellystone...Boo-boo is Yogi's sidekick.

May the Farce be with you
09-24-2009, 04:28 PM   #23

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice poster! Amusing!

09-25-2009, 03:40 AM   #24

good work.