Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The CameraHunter may be defunct

For those of you who frequent the CameraHunter.com /.net for accessories you might want to wait and see if they wake up. I have had a fine relationship with David the sole proprietor and no issues over the last year until this month. The site still accepts payments but nothing ships and no emails are answered. Its been 16 days of silence and 3 follow up emails since I tried to purchase some lens caps.

If the site awakens from a coma or whatever the issue is I will post a follow up.

09-23-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by imtheguy Quote
For those of you who frequent the CameraHunter.com /.net for accessories you might want to wait and see if they wake up. I have had a fine relationship with David the sole proprietor and no issues over the last year until this month. The site still accepts payments but nothing ships and no emails are answered. Its been 16 days of silence and 3 follow up emails since I tried to purchase some lens caps.

If the site awakens from a coma or whatever the issue is I will post a follow up.
Yep, One can never tell. Accidents happen in any family, people get sick, etc., if its a one person operation, shipping may suffer until they are back on their feet.

Phil