Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K-x now at FutureShop!

Future Shop has decided to carry the Pentax brand again so it seems although with only the K-x to start and the best price in Canada at the moment of $649.99 until 11/12/09

Future Shop: Cameras & Camcorders: Digital SLR: Pentax K-X 12.4MP Digital SLR Camera With 18 - 55 mm AL Lens Kit

The write up on the camera makes it even more appealing:

What's New Hardware: Pentax Kx.

11-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Good...Pentax needs to get product into stores other than just speciality camera stores.
11-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I bought my K100D Super at Future Shop. They were clearing out Pentax and I got a sweet deal. I'll have to swing by and take a look. I've been eyeing the K-x.
11-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Just so people outside of Canada know...Future Shop is a big box store.... Best Buy is the same company....although they pretend they are not......

11-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very nice! I also see that it comes with a free 60" tripod on the bottom of the ad, doesn't look that bad.
11-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
cyg

QuoteOriginally posted by smc Quote
Just so people outside of Canada know...Future Shop is a big box store.... Best Buy is the same company....although they pretend they are not......
Apparently FS is owned by BB but strangely their selection of items can be quite different...

BTW I just noticed that FutureShoph has a pricematch guarantee during the entire holiday season, all the way to 3 January (I assume boxing day sale excluded?).

Could be interesting for people who want to get a K-x right now and still benefit from possible Xmas deals...
11-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #7

this is great news, I was delighted to find out as well.