Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #31
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Ben, Philippe, and other pros, do your clients and models sneer at your Pentax, or does the brand of equipment not matter to them? Does Laetitia Casta turn her beautiful nose up at your K20D and refuse to pose in front of anything less than a 5D MkII? (I expect they don't notice and don't care, as long as you get the job done and make the models look good.)

12-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #32
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Ben, When does this hit the shelves? I'll be getting a couple of copies for sure. Make sure you update this thread when you are allowed to.
12-02-2009, 10:38 AM   #33
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
Congrats Ben, When does this hit the shelves? I'll be getting a couple of copies for sure. Make sure you update this thread when you are allowed to.
+1...................
12-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #34
Inactive Account

Ben, thanks for that explanation. It's very interesting to see how different people react.

But the important question for you is: Do you need an assistant to help with your Laetitia Casta shoot? I think I could fit that into my schedule.

Last edited by Super A; 12-02-2009 at 05:39 PM.
12-03-2009, 06:06 AM   #35
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
Once the shoot is done, in the can and on the shelves, I will make the announcement. As it will be for Elle International, I will post in which ELLE's the images are in.
12-03-2009, 06:08 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Super A Quote
Ben, Philippe, and other pros, do your clients and models sneer at your Pentax, or does the brand of equipment not matter to them? Does Laetitia Casta turn her beautiful nose up at your K20D and refuse to pose in front of anything less than a 5D MkII? (I expect they don't notice and don't care, as long as you get the job done and make the models look good.)
Nobody has ever remarked about which camera I am using. In fact they don't even look at what I am shooting with. All they know is that I am using a camera with a lens stuck on it that pops the flash or captures the image. All they care about is that I get the image that is the keeper, so I can say "It's a wrap..."