Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
New Pentax posters in Australia

Pentax Australia (CRK) has some new posters that are going up in retail outlets.. Any Pentax advertising is good to see Keep an eye out Aussies...

06-15-2007, 05:31 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Cool. The slogan is good but the poster as a whole isn't presented very well (from a graphic design point of view). I might have a shot at improving it later :P is there a high res. version of this anywhere?

Also the picture of the camera looks really out of focus. Maybe that's just the way the poster had been resized? lol
06-15-2007, 07:34 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I got a pdf which I just screen captured to put on here, so I lost quality that way.. I can email the PDF to you when I get back to work (monday)..
06-16-2007, 07:29 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Everything in this poster looks good except the camera itself.

It is a bit hard to convince any customers to buy a camera which appeared to be soft or blurred by its own right! It should be have been shining with colour and details clear as a surgeon's knife!!