Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #16
Inactive Account

"As with color accuracy, the K-x put up decent numbers in our noise test, but its performance was still eclipsed by the other video-capable DSLRs we've reviewed (although not by much)."

Eclipsed???? Not by much? These people need to be more wary of the descriptivism they choose to employ. This is misleading at best.

Using the T1i 1080p as a comparison when it's not even usable due to the frame rate.

Manual controls??? Nothing near this price point has the manual controls they allude to. As far as sound.... Not a single DSLR has what I would consider acceptable sound or audio controls.

As with every camera out there. You have to work within the camera and the formats limitations. If you can do that, your imagination is your only limit.

In reference to the K-x. I like what I've seen, and I buy what I like. I'm buying a K-x.

02-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I suppose everyone has their specific focus, but it would be hard for me to be much more satisfied with my K-x. I still like and use my other DSLRs, but this is a special tool to me which gets into my hands where my other DSLRs won't and takes discrete and intimate photos that were the reason I bought Pentax "M" products years ago.