Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Interesting related story here:
Samsung does not want to buy Pentax (says Samsung CEO); new hybrids may come 2010:H2 - 1001 Noisy Cameras

Many speculated that Samsung would merge with Pentax in a similar fashion to Sony/Minolta. Major technology partner (what Pentax needs) combined with respected camera and glass maker (what Pentax is).

Maybe Pentax will find a different company to partner with that we are unaware of.

01-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #32
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by PentaxPoke Quote

Maybe Pentax will find a different company to partner with that we are unaware of.
Maybe they'll join up with Hyundai and offer the cheapest cameras and the best warranty.
01-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #33
Forum Member

Maybe we can ride on it home too
01-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Around and around we go

QuoteOriginally posted by PentaxPoke Quote
Interesting related story here:
Samsung does not want to buy Pentax (says Samsung CEO); new hybrids may come 2010:H2 - 1001 Noisy Cameras

Many speculated that Samsung would merge with Pentax in a similar fashion to Sony/Minolta. Major technology partner (what Pentax needs) combined with respected camera and glass maker (what Pentax is).

THAT was started based on my FIRST post. If you click the pentaxforums link at noisycameras you get back to this thread and of course the links I posted.... funny day today..
I also answered a 2 year old email.. and responded to a 5 year old thread I started..no it's not been going for 5 years. been dead for 4 yrs 11 months...