Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-21-2010, 03:26 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax Warranty

Hi All,
I am new to Pentax and Pentax forums. I would like to know if I am eligible to receive a warranty for K7 I bought through web order form B&H in USA. I live in Qatar in the Middle East. If I can get this from Pentax would one of you be kind enough to let me know how?

Thanks,
RanjithW

02-21-2010, 05:02 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Pentax does offer one year of International warranty. I beliebe you have to contact their american offices and they will guide you through the process.
02-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hi bdery,

Thanks.

Ranjith

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, warranty