Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-09-2010, 05:51 AM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxie Quote
True. At least you people are located in the same continent.
Alas, for me, I am on the other side of the Pacific Ocean.
Pentaxie, I definitely would agree that distance from NYC is a problem for you. I encourage Kerrick to visit your part of the world after his visit to the central portion of the United States.

04-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #17
Forum Member

Just registered

I just registered for the 3pm event!
I look forward to seeing Kerrick's work, and hope to meet some other NYC Pentaxians.
Anyone else on here attending?
04-24-2010, 10:27 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Kerrick James show at B&H on May 4

I'm hearing everyone who can't get to NYC on May 4, and I'm sure that Pentax is as well, but please keep the requests coming to move the show around the States, and I will gladly show everything I've been shooting with the K7 and W90.

Kerrick James

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
arizona, features, image, inspiration, james, k-7, kerrick, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, photography, shot