Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #91

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by patrickw Quote
Also the super-low end bodies are pretty junky and you've got to think about what kind of long-term impression you are making on customers.
Wise!
In fact I had a Canon EOS 1000F when I got in the photography. Being a student I had, with difficulty, saved money for that camera. It disappointed me a lot. I hated the camera because while each low level manual SLR had ability to use cable shutter release, My modern auto focus camera could not do that. I wished to get night photos but it was impossible. I downgraded to Chinon CE3. abandoned Canon and never regret it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, k-5, k-x, pentax, pentax news, pentax rumors, sources