Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ricoh GR- Red Ring Giveaway!

Pentax has graciously given me 5 limited edition red Ricoh GR rings to give away to the community. The rings won't be sold in stores, nor will they be available elsewhere in the US, so consider this a unique opportunity to spice up your GR!

If you're interested in a ring, I will send you one free of charge. The shipping will be on us, too. All I ask in return is an original blog post about the GR (from a user's point of view). You can talk about a wide variety of things: for instance, how it fits your shooting style, how a particular feature is useful, or describe a photo shoot, etc. The blog post will eventually be published on our homepage to help promote the GR.

Please PM me if you're interested in a ring! They will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
First one! but I donīt have or need a GR.
07-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Trying to get a GR is the difficult part. I've one on back order but have no due date.
07-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Aristophanes Quote
Trying to get a GR is the difficult part. I've one on back order but have no due date.
IDK what's up with Ricoh's supply of the camera- may be worth looking into!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #5
Forum Member

Lovely! *drools*
Hoping to get my camera here soon.
07-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #6

Still any available?
07-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #7

I have one Pentax DSLR the K5 that I dont let my kids use, this would be great for my oldest daughter thats11 that loves to take pictures.

07-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pentax's facebook page is alerting the world to this thread. Apparently they didn't read the part that says there are only 5 and they will be given away on a first come first serve basis.

Attachment 180146

Thanks for the ten second notice Pentax.

Last edited by geomez; 11-04-2015 at 03:06 PM.
07-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #9

I'm wondering if there are any left, I'd absolutely love to try it out!
07-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
There are still a couple available

To clarify, no camera is being given away here, so you need to be a current gr owner to partake.

Adam

07-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #11
Veteran Member

I've handled the prototype when it was in the hand of Aussie reviewer(we went on the same photo walk) and I was really impressed with the size and performance, the reviewer Nate(blunty3000 on youtube) then did a raving review on it, I would love to get my hand on one but I am skin broke at the moment... maybe next year...
07-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's cool. I like his youtube videos. He helped push my to get a Q.

QuoteOriginally posted by elpolodiablo Quote
I've handled the prototype when it was in the hand of Aussie reviewer(we went on the same photo walk) and I was really impressed with the size and performance, the reviewer Nate(blunty3000 on youtube) then did a raving review on it, I would love to get my hand on one but I am skin broke at the moment... maybe next year...
07-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #13

I'd like one, if there are any left...
Got my GR yesterday.
07-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #14

Hi,

I would like to get one. I have a Ricoh GR in my hand.

Best Regards
//Carl
07-23-2013, 02:00 PM   #15

I know it is too late, but I am trying my luck
would fit with my red strap..
radissimo
Closed Thread