Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #1

Experience with Acmaxx filter for GR?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any experience using an Acmaxx filter on the GR. Specifically I am wondering if it helps prevent any dust from entering in the lens as well as if this filter is prone to any funny optical issues. Thanks much!

11-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by sjducks Quote
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any experience using an Acmaxx filter on the GR. Specifically I am wondering if it helps prevent any dust from entering in the lens as well as if this filter is prone to any funny optical issues. Thanks much!
I have a ACMAXX stick on filter in front of my GR and works wonder!. I would recommend it. and yes it helps keeping the dust out.
11-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply! Have you experienced any issues with halos or reflections while shooting? Thanks again
11-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #4

I have also attached this filter. No real issues yet (after 700 photos or so).

While on the beach, on a windy day, it is nice to know the lens is somehow protected against sand :-)

11-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #5

Original Poster
Awesome, thats good to know. I placed an order yesterday.