Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2015, 10:47 AM   #1

GR - Change Focus Mode, needs restart to take affect

Hello, I just purchased a Ricoh GR and installed the latest firmware, version 4.00.

I noticed when I change the focus mode, multi, spot, snap, etc., it occasionally requires me to power down and power back up the unit for the setting to take effect.

Wondering if anyone else has noticed the same?

Thank you,
Seth

03-14-2015, 10:45 PM   #2

Original Poster
I figured it out. If you change the focus point in the Spot AF mode, you have to cancel out of it entirely by hitting the reset (display) button twice (once to reset the focus point to center, another to cancel) to allow a different focus mode to be enabled.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
change, digital camera, focus, gr, gr change focus, mode, power, ricoh gr