Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2015, 02:32 PM   #1

ricoh gr (digital) serial # and file count

i cant find the sticker that has the serial # on this camera, is there a menu or fw that shows it? also looking for a picture count! lmk if im missing something..

thx! its my fav camera ever/1

07-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Try checking the shutter count here:
Check Shutter Count & Camera Manufacture Date Online - EXIF Reader

If it doesn't show up at the top of the page, try looking for it in the full EXIF table shown below.

And the serial number should also be printed on the warranty card included with the camera, I believe.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-15-2015, 05:01 PM   #3

Original Poster
adam.. thanks for the fast reply. the warranty card doesnt have the info on it! so shocked. in fact it didnt come with a warranty card and its brand new from bh. my bh invoice doesnt have the serial either.

i guess im only concerned if i need to send it in to get cleaned/the weird black on power on phenomenon. has everyone had a good experience with ricoh warranty service?
07-15-2015, 08:07 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I don't know why it's being talked about Ricoh products on Pentaxforums, should be renamed to Ricohforums then.

07-16-2015, 01:59 AM   #5

Original Poster
seriously? you come into the ricoh sub forum to threadcrap? get a life man.