Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2015, 10:23 PM   #1

one press mode

Hello, is there any way to deactivate the one press mode button on the ricoh gr? I almost always shoot on manual mode with the flash on and if i bump this button it changes all my settings. I have messed up countless shots because of this and it might be the make or break it feature of this camera for me. I have adapted to holding the camera in such a way that I don't hit that button as much but it is awkward and uncomfortable to hold in that way. Thank you

11-05-2015, 03:14 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Do you have large hands or digits? The left side of my thumb can sit just to the left of the rocker buttons and keep out of their way and hold the camera securely. I love this feature. It's such a convenient way to get a quick approximation of what you need in changing light. It's like having the best of both worlds.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
button, camera, digital camera, mode, press, ricoh gr