Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

View Poll Results: What are the most important components to improve in the GR III
Sensor 2148.84%
Lens 1023.26%
Shooting Controls 613.95%
Image Files and Processing 511.63%
Other 2148.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #46
Veteran Member

EVF, or the option at least to attach a EVF to the hotshoe. Maybe make it WR. A touchscreen would be nice

02-10-2017, 01:48 PM   #47
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by bobbotron Quote
Ha, I think it would be amazing if Ricoh also made a fixed lens medium format camera, much like the old 645 medium format range finders (Mamiya 6?) I realize this isn't happening, but what a camera it would be.
Now that would be a surprise, wouldn't it... But yeah, amazing would be the word. I might even be tempted to get one if they actually made one

Maybe more realistic to hope for a 135 GR - it's where it came from, after all. And that wouldn't be too shabby, either, I think?
02-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #48
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Now that would be a surprise, wouldn't it... But yeah, amazing would be the word. I might even be tempted to get one if they actually made one

Maybe more realistic to hope for a 135 GR - it's where it came from, after all. And that wouldn't be too shabby, either, I think?
It would be amazing and out of left field. I think the cost of 645 sensors is a little to dear for Ricoh to jump on it. It would be one heck of a camera though. I'm thinking something like the texas Leica. (But it would be smaller as it's only a 6x4.5 sensor.)

A full frame GR would be amazing! :-)

---------- Post added 02-10-17 at 04:04 PM ----------

It'd be really cool if these cameras were made with something like a film door, so you could crack it open and clean the sensor easily.