Is this normal with my GR II? On the edge of the LCD

Is this normal with my GR II? On the edge of the LCD

Attached Images

05-19-2017, 09:10 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Can't see anything like that on mine.
05-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #3

Can't see anything like that on mine. I have however had devices with the same kind of light leak on the LCD. I wouldn't worry about it but if it's under warranty I'd get it replaced.
05-20-2017, 10:23 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by chipbutty Quote
Can't see anything like that on mine. I have however had devices with the same kind of light leak on the LCD. I wouldn't worry about it but if it's under warranty I'd get it replaced.
The same kind of light leak on the LCD. You mean the totally same place at the edge of the screen? You've seen several devices with the same issue?
Maybe it's designed to be like that , I think.

05-21-2017, 12:30 AM   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by jayuyh Quote
The same kind of light leak on the LCD. You mean the totally same place at the edge of the screen? You've seen several devices with the same issue?
Maybe it's designed to be like that , I think.
Not in the same place no. It's something I've noticed on cheaper devices like Kindle Fires and some Android devices. If it's under warranty and it bothers you I would get it replaced.