Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #1

Stuck buttons

Hi, I own a Ricoh GR and since a few months I noticed that some buttons are stuck (play, OK, menu buttons). This is not a surprise as I also have the previous version Ricoh GR-D which I replaced with the GR as had the same issue. I cannot seem to find online with anyone with this issue. I love this camera but it is really annoying when the buttons are stucked and cannot use it. Anyone who has faced similar issues? Any ideas of how to solve it? Thanks,

10-01-2018, 02:03 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jscarabino Quote
Any ideas of how to solve it? Thanks,
Sounds like dirt and/or dust/grit has got inside. A clean is required...the service centre can do that, or any competent camera repair place.
10-01-2018, 02:38 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Are they physically stuck or logically stuck? Do they move but nothing happens or do they just sit there stuck in place?
10-02-2018, 01:06 AM   #4

Original Poster
They physically move so it seems to be a software error or dirt perhaps? My oldest GR was sent for repair and the cost was 1/2 of its price.