Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2018, 12:32 PM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
GR Concept video

Hi All, I haven't really looked at the Ricoh GR Blog site GR official | RICOH official community site (lots of fascinating images) but have stumbled on this GR concept video which seems to sum-up Ricoh's concept for the GR series through the ages:

As an original owner of both a GR-1s & GR, it's pleasing to see Ricoh embrace the history of GR and the key points behind the brand.

Edit: Apologies, the forum has mangled this post in a way I don't know how to fix....

Last edited by johnha; 10-12-2018 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Mangled post
10-12-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Fixed your post! It's best to leave the video at the end so that it doesn't break the text.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-12-2018, 03:40 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks Adam.
10-13-2018, 02:03 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm looking forward to the new GR3 and that video got me even more exited. It put into words what i feel about using the GR2. What really got my interest piqued is the IBIS though. I'm also hoping or better autofocus and I can't wait to put it though it's paces.