Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2018, 05:46 PM   #1

Image Sync cannot read any camera

Hi all, I think since Im updating my Xiaomi phone into the last MIUI 10 (with Android Pie in it), my phone cannot connect to my GR2.

It said that the wifi connection dont have internet connection (indeed it is), but they dont appear to be connected. The option is just 'switch to another wifi' (which has internet connection), or 'keep' with GR wifi which dont seem to be connected, and the Image Sync dont read any connection in it.

Thank you 🙏🏼

---------- Post added 12-04-18 at 05:58 PM ----------

Is there someone here who can figure out whats going on and help this case? Thank you again 🙏🏼

12-04-2018, 06:14 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Android use Pentax Image Sender
IPhone use PK Import
Both better than Image sync.
12-05-2018, 08:49 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by masrim Quote
Hi all, I think since Im updating my Xiaomi phone into the last MIUI 10 (with Android Pie in it), my phone cannot connect to my GR2.

It said that the wifi connection dont have internet connection (indeed it is), but they dont appear to be connected. The option is just 'switch to another wifi' (which has internet connection), or 'keep' with GR wifi which dont seem to be connected, and the Image Sync dont read any connection in it.

Thank you 🙏🏼

---------- Post added 12-04-18 at 05:58 PM ----------

Is there someone here who can figure out whats going on and help this case? Thank you again 🙏🏼
Image sync doesn't work with Android Pie yet. It is discussed elsewhere
12-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #4
Veteran Member

I have been noted than in my Huawei P20 Pro if any wifi conection dont have internet access, rejects the conection and switch to the last one with internet, happens with the K1, Eye-Fi card and Fujifilm printers

What i do is go to the menu (in the phone were you can turn off wifi, bluetooth, or enable Plane-Mode, sorry i forgot the name) long press on the wifi icon, search for the network to appear, long press and press on "stablish connection" that way it will connnect regardless of dont have "internet" in the wifi....