Original Poster
both with wide-converter @ ISO 3200

09-27-2021, 09:43 AM   #1189
Pentaxian

Original Poster
all @ F/2,8

09-27-2021, 01:46 PM - 4 Likes   #1190
Pentaxian

I came across this in a wooded area at the entrance to a campsite in the country.
I absolutely crapped myself

09-28-2021, 09:44 AM   #1191
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Vendee Quote
I came across this in a wooded area at the entrance to a campsite in the country.
I absolutely crapped myself
Yikes! Fantastic capture.
10-01-2021, 06:12 AM   #1192

My GR iii setup.

10-02-2021, 01:49 AM   #1193
Pentaxian

Original Poster
with wide-converter

without

10-04-2021, 10:57 AM - 4 Likes   #1194
Pentaxian

These lovely murals appear on the seafront promenade at Sheringham on the North Norfolk coast.

10-05-2021, 10:06 AM - 5 Likes   #1195
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

One camera one lens one dog downtown Louisville

Saturday I decided to take Bandit to place he had never been, downtown Louisville. I also decided to only bring the GRIII with the Ultra wide lens mounted. He was a perfect gentlemen and we had a great time.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
10-05-2021, 10:14 AM   #1196
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Perfessor5646 Quote
Saturday I decided to take Bandit to place he had never been, downtown Louisville. I also decided to only bring the GRIII with the Ultra wide lens mounted. He was a perfect gentlemen and we had a great time.
I like the "post" work in the first shot.
10-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #1197
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I like the "post" work in the first shot.
Thank you! Prior to being Bearnos it was Anthonys By the Bridge, my hang out in the mid-nineties. They had a beer tasting club called Club 69 featuring 69 brands of beer. If one drank one of each you got your name engraved in brass on the bar. I’m number 234.

As a sidebar that building is the site of the original Galt House Hotel where a Union Colonel named Jefferson Davis shot Union General Wm. “Bull” Nelson. Iirc, he got away with it because key witnesses were killed at the Battle of Perryville before the courts martial convened. It was also where US Grant and William T. Sherman planned Sherman’s March to the sea.

Sometimes I enjoy post play as much as capturing the initial image.
10-07-2021, 04:06 PM - 4 Likes   #1198

Well, it's been a long time since I've been active here on PF. To be honest, since around 2015 I've just been using my iphone for photos/videos. As compact as they are, I just got tired of hauling my K-01 and ME Super gear around. Plus, when I whip out a camera like that, everyone in the immediate area spots it right away and that makes things awkward. But recently I've noticed some of the photo people I follow on instagram have been raving about the GR III, a camera I'd never even heard of. I was impressed with it's spec-to-size ratio, decided that even though it's expensive, I was about due for some new gear anyway

I've only had it one day but I've been reading guides, setting up my user modes, taking some snaps in the house, and WOW. The features and capabilities of this thing are simply incredible for its size. It's even smaller in real life than I'd thought from looking at it online, and it's making me re-think my entire concept of photography. Suffice to say, I'm back in the game. My only regret is not knowing about the GR series sooner!

10-08-2021, 12:35 AM   #1199
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by MeLikeyTacos Quote
Well, it's been a long time since I've been active here on PF. To be honest, since around 2015 I've just been using my iphone for photos/videos. As compact as they are, I just got tired of hauling my K-01 and ME Super gear around. Plus, when I whip out a camera like that, everyone in the immediate area spots it right away and that makes things awkward. But recently I've noticed some of the photo people I follow on instagram have been raving about the GR III, a camera I'd never even heard of. I was impressed with it's spec-to-size ratio, decided that even though it's expensive, I was about due for some new gear anyway

I've only had it one day but I've been reading guides, setting up my user modes, taking some snaps in the house, and WOW. The features and capabilities of this thing are simply incredible for its size. It's even smaller in real life than I'd thought from looking at it online, and it's making me re-think my entire concept of photography. Suffice to say, I'm back in the game. My only regret is not knowing about the GR series sooner!

Its got a big sensor and a sharp lens, all in a small package. The images it can produce are stunning. Have a play about with the b&w modes.... I think you will be impressed.
10-08-2021, 09:12 AM   #1200

Its got a big sensor and a sharp lens, all in a small package. The images it can produce are stunning. Have a play about with the b&w modes.... I think you will be impressed.
I plan on it! I've already been experimenting a bit with those.