Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2019, 09:15 AM   #121
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Ah...I spoke too soon. On double checking their stock, it turns out that everything they have, including the latest delivery and everything they have sold, is within the problem range. So it seems that the distributor is still sending out this stock complete with wobbly control dials, rather than keeping back the problem units and repairing them first as I would have expected.

Still, SRS did the decent thing and refunded me with a promise to contact me when good stock arrives. I'll go back to the GRII in the meantime. No great hardship.

04-18-2019, 07:45 PM   #122
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by victormeldrew Quote
Ah...I spoke too soon. On double checking their stock, it turns out that everything they have, including the latest delivery and everything they have sold, is within the problem range. So it seems that the distributor is still sending out this stock complete with wobbly control dials, rather than keeping back the problem units and repairing them first as I would have expected.

Still, SRS did the decent thing and refunded me with a promise to contact me when good stock arrives. I'll go back to the GRII in the meantime. No great hardship.
Guess you'll have to update your signature. Again. (sigh)
04-19-2019, 06:36 AM   #123
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ruggiex Quote
Yea there's very slight movement, nothing bothersome.
mine too. the actual difference was quite small but did end up mattering to me. such a silly little thing to mar this long awaited launch