Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2019, 09:03 PM   #1

GRiii App

Any word on upcoming, promised App? Doing best with patience, just not in my DNA.

04-16-2019, 10:46 PM - 1 Like   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Is this good enough?

QuoteQuote:
2019.03.13 The App version corresponding to GR III will be released in the end of April.
Image Sync / APP / DOWNLOAD / SUPPORT | RICOH IMAGING

You may set your patience to run out at that time.

Steve
6 Days Ago   #3
Pentaxian

If you have a Windows pc or tablet can you test my software? Wifi Commander for Pentax - wireless remote control for your Pentax camera

Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
app, digital camera, ricoh gr