Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-18-2019, 12:53 AM - 1 Like   #1
Forum Member

GRIII with flash

Here's my stealthy little setup for all those candid shots on crowded streets.

All kidding aside, dug this out from leftovers of when I sold off my K7 hoping to pick up another SLR before swearing them off altogether (still getting the itch for the K1 though...).
Really glad this is one of the supported flashes. Can't wait to actually shoot with this combo though, even if it is the antithesis of the GR ethos. Batteries charging as I type.

07-18-2019, 04:12 AM   #2
eva
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Asudef Quote
Here's my stealthy little setup for all those candid shots on crowded streets.

All kidding aside, dug this out from leftovers of when I sold off my K7 hoping to pick up another SLR before swearing them off altogether (still getting the itch for the K1 though...).
Really glad this is one of the supported flashes. Can't wait to actually shoot with this combo though, even if it is the antithesis of the GR ethos. Batteries charging as I type.
But this looks huge to me.Think that this one fit+s better....