Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
08-04-2019, 04:22 PM - 1 Like   #16
JPT
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by victormeldrew Quote
Yes. Some lovely images in there. I picked it up because they offered it free (and free delivery), but I would have been a little disappointed if I'd paid the sticker price of £20+£4.99 shipping!
Have you seen the blog entry from a while ago about why they went with such a minimalist catalogue design? I found it quite interesting.

What I Want to Convey in the GR III Catalog (NOGUCHI) | GR official | RICOH official community site

That GR Blog generally has quite a lot of content on it, and they go to the trouble of translating it into English.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, digital camera, gr, gr iii, iii, ricoh gr